The JFA 'tell us' survey
The Julia Farr Association invites you to complete our tell us Living with Disability Survey as we really want to hear your views.
Without revealing people’s personal details, we will use the survey information to help us in our policy work, so that your experiences and views can have an impact on the decisions that politicians make.
Your participation in the survey is voluntary – you don’t have to be involved if you don’t want to.
You have the option of completing the survey in one of three ways:
1. ON LINE SURVEY
• Complete the survey online by clicking on the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JFA_Living_with_Disability_Survey
2. HARD COPY VERSION OF SURVEY
• If you require a hard copy of the survey please contact Alicia Fidock on 8373 8311 and she will send you the survey including a reply paid envelope.
3. ELECTRONIC VERSION OF SURVEY
• The electronic version of the survey enables you to enter your responses using the computer and saving the completed survey on a CD. If you require an electronic version of the survey please contact Alicia Fidock on 8373 8311 and she will send you a CD version of the survey and a reply paid envelope.
If you need assistance completing the survey or have any further questions please contact Alicia Fidock on 8373 8311 or